Pages are sections of Documents from your Library that you can add to Trips individually. If you haven't yet added any Documents to your Library, click here to learn how.
1. From within a Trip, click Destination Content, then Add from Library.
2. Search by keyword, then click Copy next to any Page you want added to your Trip.
3. If multiple results appear you can select the Options icon (three vertical dots) followed by Preview to display all Page details and ensure you are adding the correct content to your itinerary before selecting Add to Trip.
4. Your Page now appears as a Note in your current Trip. Like any Note, you can click View Details to add or change links, photos, and videos.
5. Click the Calendar icon to change the date the Note should appear on, the Tag icon to place at the beginning or end of the itinerary, or the Pencil icon to make changes to the text or even link the Page/Note to a segment.
Please note, any file attachments saved with a Page will not be included in a Note component. If you need a file included in your Trip, either attach the whole Document the Page is associated with, or attach the file separately under Supporting Documents.